Homemade pasta….an Italian rite of passage
Pasta is a healthy and balanced dish at the heart of Italian cuisine. We will show you just how easy it is to bring past traditions to your table with flour, eggs and a small amount of energy.
Recipes you’ll prepare
- Basic dough for egg pasta
- We will make, from scratch, fresh Tagliatelle or lasagna pasta and an acompaning sauce: either meat, tomato or a sauce prepared with seasonal produce.
- We will make, from scratch, fresh ravioli filled with ricotta and spinach or with a filling prepared with produce we have bought together at the Rialto market
- Bigoli pasta with a fresh sauce
What’s included in the course?
- Welcome cocktail
- Primary produce and ingredients
- Printed recipe booklet
- “Cooking Class Venice” Apron
Where the class is held
The course can be carried out comfortably in your own kitchen and we will provide everything you need. Or, alternatively, Mariacristina and Ines will open the doors to their homes.